Saturday, November 30, 2013

More Mall Decorations and we spot Santa goofing off

My guys and I had a great day shopping and driving around checking out Christmas decorations for me to take photos of.

First was breakfast at Albert's.  Next time I'm taking photos of their decorations.  I totally forgot.

Then we stopped at Northwood.  The mall is going all out this Holiday Season.  Last week was their parade bringing in Santa.  There was a dog parade, choirs singing Christmas carols and dance groups putting on performances.  This week it was make your own snow globe for the kids.




Then we spotted Santa having fun at a motorcycle dealership on 97th Street (Edmonton).



Since it has been raining and now falling below freezing, I probably will not be adding any more decorating photos for the next few days.

Keep safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment