Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom

Tuesday - November 19

I have been anticipating the ladies reactions to the Festival of the Lion King. Well they loved it!  Next we enjoyed another trip on the Kilimanjaro Safari.  More animals that I have ever seen on the safari. A walk through the Maharagjah Jungle Trek in Asia was great but we had to rush.  The tigers were our favourite. Or at least my favourite.  Especially the one that was snoring with his tongue hanging out.

After a brief stop at Pop we headed out to Downtown Disney.  Supper was at the group of  restaurants where Baby Cakes is located. I enjoyed the baking as I usual do.  It's not often that I can find that much variety of gluten free baking.

I asked for directions from someone at Santa's House. The elf said he didn't know but he knew who we could ask.  We replied that of course Santa would know.  The look on his face...that wasn't what he was going to say. The elf had planned on sending us to guest services.  It was a fun interaction with a cast member.

 Wednesday November 20

Today we went to Magic Kingdom. We enjoyed seeing it in daylight.  Lots of photos of the holiday decorations were taken.  And I could figure out where we needed to go.

We rode the Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover.  Next was Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress.  Then lunch at Cosmic Ray's. SB went on to Downtown while we rode the Liberty Square Riverboat, watched the show at the Hall of Presidents.  We then watched the parade.  I took a video so SB could enjoy it later.  Looks like it is going to rain and we are ready for a break. Heading back to Pop.








No comments:

Post a Comment