Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas Decorations in the Malls

I'm really missing all the wonderful decorations in Walt Disney World.  So I'm on a mission.  It will be interesting to see if I can keep it up over the next few weeks.  Most likely life will get in the way.  But so far I've managed to take photos of a local mall's decoration.  Black Friday at Londonderry Mall was for the most part a bust.  At least in the morning.  Very few people as you can see from my photos.  Even Fabricland's line up to have fabric cut and for paying was manageable.  Usually when they have a sale, the line ups are really long.

But unlike when one tries to take photos of bathroom tiles, you really do not get strange looks when you take photos of Christmas decorations.  At least no strange looks or comments that I noticed.



On the quilting front, I managed to finish four pillow cases to go with the quilt I've made.  No photos until after Christmas as the recipient reads this blog on occasion.

Off to possibly photo another mall today.  Hey, it's cheaper than buying stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment