Friday, August 23, 2013

No Fitbit for a while

Well I'm back from my trip to Vancouver Island.  My SIL and her husband have a lovely new home.  It's my wish and prayer that they have many happy and healthy years there. 

It was a wonderful visit.  Although I wish we would be able to make a yearly visit to see them, I doubt that it will happen.  DH has issues with his ears.  Pressure changes be it on airplanes or driving through the mountains is very painful for him.  I know he will be missing his sister and brother-in-law.  Hopefully they will be able to get out to visit us often.  (But I wouldn't blame them if they didn't want to leave their new home!)

Now for the Fitbit.  It thinks it won the battle.  Only temporarily though.  The Fitbit help desk came to realize that despite all their and my efforts, it just was not going to sync.  So they finally advised me to return it to the retailer (Amazon in this instance) and request a new one.

Tell me, is it really this easy to return to Amazon?  All I said was that I was advised by the Fitbit company to return it and they told me to print the label and get it into the mail.  Sure hope it will end up being as easy as that.

Now to figure out what I can make for my SIL's new home as a thank you for their hospitality.  Not a full size quilt.  They definitely have no need for something like that.   I love a challenge......

No comments:

Post a Comment