Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Walt Disney World Day Three


November 9th – EPCOT

Space Ship Earth was of course our first stop. And we managed to find an open terminal to send our “Future” video by email back home. And this time all the cameras worked. No one was missing!

Then Mom and I enjoyed Soarn while Suzanne watched Circle of Life. Then the three of us rode Living with the Land.

We also enjoyed the The Seas with Nemo & Friends ride and we wondered around the aquarium area. We did miss the dolphin show by an hour. There was a hope that we would be able to take it in when visited again with Deb but that didn't happen.

I always enjoy Ellen's Energy Adventure. I don't know why people complain about this ride. I like it.

Off to Restaurant Marakesh for lunch. After that we saw the Flag show in Italy. And yes I got a video of the guys for the ladies. Good Grief! I know what I'm going to buy someone for Christmas...the movie “Robin Hood-Men In Tights”.

We were able to take in the last few minutes of the Drummers in Japan. Next was Mexico and the Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros.

Back to Pop Century. On the bus we noticed a lady wearing a sun dress made of paisley fabric in a Mickey Mouse pattern. Really cute. Bet she made it. I certainly didn't see anything like it at the shops.

Supper was at Pop Century where I scored free home made chips. No one on duty knew ho to run them through the cash register. Unfortunately the staff on duty for the rest of our stay had no problem figuring out what to charge. So no more free chips.








No comments:

Post a Comment