Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Walt Disney World Day Seven


November 14 – Magic Kingdom

Suzanne stated at Pop Century for a bit. She went wandering over to The All Star Sport resort after a while. I've always wanted to see the All Star resorts. Maybe next time.

Suzanne wanted Mom and myself to be able to take Deb to all her thrill rides with fewer concerns as to where to sit and find shade while we waited. She was hoping it would be easier for two to find a cool spot then trying to find shade and seats for three. It was a nice wish, but shade and seating were difficult to find. Oh well.

The first ride Deb, Mom and I did was the Jingle Cruise. Normally the Jungle Cruise, but at Christmas they change the name, decorations and the corny jokes the Skippers tell.

Next was Splash Mountain. We put Deb in the first row. She got much wetter than Mom and I did. She enjoyed the cooling down....I'm sure she did.....I'm almost positive....

Next Deb went on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Fortunately it was early and the line up wasn't unbearably long. Especially since there was no shade to be found in that area for Mom and myself.

Next was Space Mountain for Deb. I knew that Mom and I needed shade at this point so we went on the Carousel of Progress and the People Mover. By the time we did these two attractions we had less than a 15 minute wait for Deb come off Space Mountain.

After that was lunch at Pinocchio Village Haus. Deb and I went on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. Fortunately I had fast passes for this one and we found a shady spot for Mom to wait for us.

After Pirates of the Caribbean we watched the afternoon parade and then Suzanne joined us at the Hall Of Presidents around 4pm. Unfortunately Mom and I were done with the heat, so Suzanne didn't get to spend much time at Magic Kingdom. We went back to Pop Century for supper and a rest.

Deb and I went back to take in the evening parade, castle show and fire works. Mom and Suzanne stayed back at the room.

If we had gotten to the park early we might have been able to use the fast passes that we had for Haunted Mansion. As it was by the time we were in that area the queue was over 70 minutes long. We didn't make it on the Astro Orbiter, Stitches Great Escape or Buzz Lightyears Space Ranger Spin. Next time....






No comments:

Post a Comment