Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Walt Disney Day 12


November 19 – A visit with a Quilter!

Riverside is decorated for Christmas! Perfect timing as Jane, who I met online with the Bailey Quilt Group, came to visit for a few hours. Jane lives in Ottawa and Vancouver Island but winters in Florida about an hours distance from Orlando. It was lovely meeting her and all three of us enjoyed the brief time we had.

Jane left around noon and after lunch Suzanne and I walked around the resort. After a bit we went our own ways and I walked around Riverside Bayou. That's where I want to stay if I ever go back to Riverside.

All of us headed over to Pop Century to see if it was decorated and for some gluten free meat loaf. All three of us seemed to be craving it. Well the resort wasn't decorated yet and they were not offering the meat loaf. So we headed over to Art Of Animation. It wasn't decorated either, but they had the meat loaf!

We took the bus to Disney Springs and then another bus to Riverside. Because we had not bused it there at night we didn't recognize the main bus stop. But we did manage to get of at the North End Bus stop and I was able to find our way to our building through the woods. Good thing I had scouted it out during the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment