Tuesday, December 1, 2015

November trip to Disney World

We're back and it was a great time.  Unfortunately I came back with a cold and ear ache so my posts about the trip are late.  Now that I can sit long enough to type a sentence, here goes:


November 7 to 21 Walt Disney World Trip

Vacationing are:
Me, my Mom, and my friend Suzanne
Joining us for one week is a co worker.  Deb

November 7th

Suzanne's husband Robert was kind enough to drive us to the airport. We arrived approximately 8:30 am. Our plane left at 11:50 am and we boarded at 11:20 am. TSA has issues with the gel pack I use to keep my insulin cool. So my bag was thoroughly checked. I certainly didn't mind as they were being equally cautious with everyone else.

We had a great flight and when we landed in Orlando the temperature was 25C.

Touring Plans came through with our room request! We had rooms at Pop Century are in Building 6 on the fourth floor and they were connecting. Rooms 6442 and 6443. Exactly what we requested.

The only complaint is that our luggage didn't arrive at our room until almost midnight. We were tired! But our flight was only 4 1/2 hours long. Normally it's closer to 5 hours or a bit more. Must have been some tail wind!

 Of course we had to check out the Petals Pool Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment