Thursday, April 2, 2015

Fourth Block of the Month finished

Block four of Pumpkin Patch Lane went together easily.  Except, I lost a piece.  The scarecrow’s face disappeared.  It's somewhere in the sewing room.  Now that I've completed the block, it is sure to come out of hiding.  I did my best with a permanent marker.  But it's not as cute as the face that came with the pattern.

Next month will be piecing the inner border.  It will be the most complicated border I've ever attempted.  This will be the telling point....did I measure everything, from the first block on, correctly.  If I didn't, this is where the mistakes will show up!


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the completed top. You did a good job on the face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the completed top. You did a good job on the face.

    ReplyDelete