Saturday, April 25, 2015

Day 8 at WDW


April 11

After breakfast I asked at the resorts concierge desk about finding a dentist. They gave me a card with “The Medical Concierge” phone number. Back at the room I called our travel insurance company. Note: this was at 8 am. I was told that I could go to any dentist that I could get an appointment with. I did not have to use an “approved one” from any list.

I called “The Medical Concierge” number and told them about my broken tooth. They promised to call back within a half hour with an appointment for me. The call came back 20 minutes later. The appointment was in 45 minutes. I took off to the front entrance and had a CM call up a cab for me. I got to the dentist office on Sandlake Road before the dentist arrived. He soon showed up, fixed my tooth, waited with me for the cab to take me back. I arrived back at Pop Century at 11:40. Impressive! Not much vacation time wasted.

We spent the rest of the day hanging around Pop Century and Art of Animation.

Meanwhile Robert was resting at his time share.

Suzanne, not being one to miss out on her Disney experiences had what she called a quiet day. She picked up a t-shirt for her grand daughter, and had a long walk in Downtown Disney. Then enjoyed looking at all the sweet dressed up princesses coming out of Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Back at Pop Century, she went for another walk to Art of Animation to pick up some wine, and looked for the turtles in the Hour Glass Lake. Unfortunately they were no where to be seen. Then she had a walk around Pop Century.



No comments:

Post a Comment