Saturday, April 25, 2015

Day 7 at WDW


April 10 – Hollywood Studios

It's my birthday!!! We met up with Robert in the bag checked line. That worked out great. We had FF+ for the Voyage of the Little Mermaid was at 10:15. It seemed a lot shorter than it was in 2013. But that's probably my imagination.

After that we went to the Animation Courtyard area where we saw Mickie and Minnie. Suzanne, Jeff, Mom and I got their autographs. Mickey teased Suzanne by taking off with her Mickey Mouse pen.
We also took in The Animation Gallery and the Magic of Disney Animation.

After that we saw Muppet Vision 3D.

Lunch was at the 50's Prime Time Cafe. Our server wasn't quite as much fun as the one we had in 2012. But still very enjoyable. Chef Eugene was there! He came by the table to check on food allergies. As soon as I saw that he would be in charge of the meals I knew everyone would have a good experience. Suzanne claimed it was the best one so far. And that was even over the Be Our Guest Restaurant!

Next was Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular – where Suzanne fell asleep. Another guest caught me taking a photo of her sleeping. When I noticed the lady watching me, I commended that “I'm such a good friend”. She got the giggles. We then went to Star Tours for our 1:30 to 2:30 FF+. Suzanne decided not to go on this ride. We were pleased that Robert was able to go on with no issues.

On to the Great Movie Ride. FF+ time for this was 3:35 pm to 4:35 pm. If it wasn't that standing in lineups is difficult for several of our party, I would give the FF+ a miss and go in the stand by line. It's a long walk, but the exhibits are great. I miss seeing them.

Walt Disney: One Man's Dream was our next stop. Never enough time to read everything and look at the displays. And the movie is a must.

Supper was at the Beach Resort. We were joined by a very persistent squirrel. 




Then it was time to board the boat at the Yacht Club for my Birthday Cruise that Jeff surprised us with. The boat was all decked out with balloons and banners. Captain Ron gave us a cruise around Crescent Lake so we could see all the resorts and their lights. Then on to the lake where Illuminations: Reflections of Earth is shown. What a wonderful view!



After that we headed to Pop Century and the ladies went for drinks at the pool bar. Back at the room I had a gluten free cupcake to end my birthday celebrations....and broke a tooth – back molar.

No comments:

Post a Comment