Wednesday, January 13, 2016

A new quilt top!

Just before Christmas a request for pattern testers went out and I was one of many who said "Pick me".  And I was one of the testers who got the opportunity to test the pattern for accuracy.

It's been a while since I worked on a top that just came together painlessly.  Instructions were easy to follow.  The measurements were accurate.  This made the process so pleasurable.  So much that I made three more.

But I really don't need four table toppers.  Or baby quilts.  So I put the four quilts together.  And here it is - Chain of Stars:


Now to get the top quilted and put the binding on.

The designer is Eileen Hohelsel of PineRose Designs

Her blog can be viewed at: http://quilterinthepines.blogspot.ca/

Contact Eileen at: pvquilt@gmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment