Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Day has come and gone....now for some quilting

And gift reports.

First, my son likes his quilt.  How do I know you ask?  Well I had asked for fabric for Christmas and he gave me some of the same fabric that went into his quilt.  So I guess I'll be making another Star Trek quilt in the near future.






He also found some Disney fabric so I get to plan a new quilt for myself:


Check out the watch strap to go with my Minnie Mouse watch that he made:


Along with a lot of really thoughtful gifts my husband picked out and paid for a block of the month quilt for me.  For the next 10 months I'll be heading over to Sew Devine here in Edmonton for the month's block.  Here's the pattern book:


And one of Mom's favourite gifts is this little guy.  He's similar to the little lizard that climbed up her leg during the Finding Nemo show at Animal Kingdom on our trip.

 Now off to visit with some out of town company and then to the quilting studio at long last!

1 comment:

  1. Tara, I can't wait to see the progress on your BOM. I have the North Pole book and have wanted to make that quilt for a long time. Also, I just purchased a Bailey quilt machine! I know you really like the one you have and I can't wait to play with mine. So glad you have a blog now too.

    ReplyDelete