Thursday, December 5, 2013

Kingsway & City Centre Decorations

After a 7:15 am eye appointment (yep, you read that right 7:15 am) I headed to Kingsway to kill some time before going downtown to meet up for coffee with former co-workers.

Kingsway pulled out all stops with the Christmas decorations again this year.  I really enjoyed walking around in a mostly empty mall taking photos.  Unfortunately with my eyes so dilated the photos are as fuzzy as my vision was. 



After coffee with my former co-workers (I really do miss them!) I headed over to Edmonton City Centre.  I was hoping to be blown away by the decorations.  This is where thousands of downtown workers go daily for work, shopping, lunch, coffee etc.  What a disappointment.  I took a photo of the tree by the food court in City Centre East.  Not much else was worth taking a photo of.




Now to finish decorating my own home for the Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment