Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Nothing exciting - just stuff

Trip stuff:

Monday morning I called Magical Express again to see if they could provide a UPS tracking number for SB's luggage tag.  I had called them early October when we received the Magical Express voucher and only my tag was included.  Surprise, there is no record of my calling.  The employee took the information and promised it would be shipped out immediately.  Here's hoping it arrives this week.

SB could use some good news (like "Hey SB, your luggage tag is here".  She's on antibiotics for a lung infection and could use a pick me up.  Her doctor is hoping the infection will clear up before we leave.  I'm hoping she will pick up some air plane ear plugs.  She said her ears were bothering her and I know that flying when you already have an earache is no fun. 

Tech stuff:

I'm trying to get some links on this blog for my favourite quilting and trip planning sites.  I can add links to other people's blogs with no problem.  But not to other sites.  I'm still waiting for Google Help Desk to get back to me.  If you ever see some websites on the blog you'll know that the problem was fixed.

We managed to get iTunes accounts set up for Mom and for JT.  Now they both have a flashlight app on their phones.  Not really all that exciting, but could be useful.  The main reason was to show them how to get apps on their phones.  Now they can have fun finding all sorts of apps to play around with.  I also showed them how to use free wi-fi when it's available.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tara, a fun read. Hope you keep this up. Thanks for posting my blog.

    ReplyDelete