Sunday, March 3, 2019

All Caught Up

There has been a lot of quilting/sewing happening.  Here's a few photos and descriptions. 


We've all seen the bowl cozies - soup bowl size.  These are serving bowl size.  So much easier to pass around hot food without worrying about passing around the pot holder as well.

 I found this little wall hanging top at the bottom of pile of fabric.  Time to get it quilted and on the wall for Christmas. 
 This panel was given to me and I had no idea what to do with it.  So there it sat for a long time.  It's been quilted and gifted.  Done!
I think DS was teasing when he said he wanted a Disney Christmas quilt.  But I took the challenge.  No Fab Five character prints at the fabric store.  So I pulled out the embroidery machine and did a whole lot of embroidery.  It was ready before December!

Next post will be of all the quilt tops forgotten about and recently re-discovered.
They are all finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment