Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Another quilt finished

Before getting into quilt talk, there is Balloon talk.  This winter a fun shop opened up at our local mall.  It was there for just a few months.  Now Maria is back working from her home.  Something that she has done for years. 

Fabulous Balloons' owner Maria is a very talented lady.  Take a moment to check out her web site:  Fabulous Balloons

Now for the quilt.....


It's a pocket quilt made for a little boy who is two years old.  He'll be able to sneak his night time snacks, toys, and anything else that's small to bed in these pockets.  At least that's what I would have done if I had a quilt like this when I was young.

The cats on the backing glow in the dark.  He may not get too excited about that, but when my son was about that age, he loved anything that glowed in the dark.  I wonder if the fabric will still glow in the dark after a lot of washings.

No comments:

Post a Comment