Saturday, August 17, 2013

Fitbit yet again

I knew the good folks at Fitbit would get tired of me.  I'm still having issues, and they are still doing their best to help.

Meanwhile I've been on a quick road trip.  A very bumpy road trip.  If anyone ever wants to increase the amount of stairs the Fitbit records you climbing, this is the way to go.  Doesn't help your health, but does give one an bit of a  boost on their stats.  Yesterday I recorded the equivalent of 80 flights of stairs.  That's a lot of  bumps.  Now I know why my back and  butt are sore!  But not as sore as they would have been if I had actually climbed 80 flights of stairs!

On the quilting front...nothing happening except to get some great ideas for future quilts and colour combinations.  Can't wait to get back to the quilting studio and start creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment